Wednesday, July 13, 2011

9 Months - 36 Weeks

Oh where, oh where has the last nine months gone?!  It's surreal to think that in just a few short weeks our little baby will be here.

This last month has been wonderful.  I've stopped getting sick for the most part, and am feeling relatively good.  Simple tasks are more difficult: putting shoes on, walking, bending over to pick something up, getting comfortable to get some sleep in, but overall I feel good and the baby is very active.  The baby is head down and in a good birthing position which makes me feel good.  I was able to see him/her during a quick ultrasound last week at my doctor's appointment.  I've began feeling either the baby's head or hands down in my lower abdomen.  It's more of a strong fluttering feeling, not like the strong kicks I'm used to feeling in my ribs.  Zach was also able to feel it last night which is always fun and amazing for him.  We're SO excited to meet this little one!






Everyone keeps telling me how small I am for 36 weeks, but this belly doesn't look or feel very small to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment