Monday, May 13, 2013

Playing in December...

We had a really mild December this year so we were able to spend a lot of time outside.  Lucky for us since she spent most of the beginning of December really sick.  Olivia LOVES watching the birds in our backyard so my dad made her this cute little bird feeder and gave her a sack of black oil sunflower seeds to go with it.  She helped me fill it, hang it, and then it was time to wait for the birds...
 








She began skipping at the beginning of December.  It is the cutest thing ever.  I don't know why when I take videos on my phone the image is sideways.



She has also spent a lot of time playing in her kitchen my dad made her.  What a lucky little girl to have such a crafty grandpa!



Back outside chasing and feeding the chickens...


 

 
 


Olivia also LOVES to help me cook.  Any chance she gets she's right up there with me cooking and baking...





 


Plenty of boxes to play in during the month of December...







No comments:

Post a Comment