Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun with family

Last week Zach had to work all weekend so Olivia and I packed up and left for a trip to Mount Vernon with Grandma Emily.  We spent time visiting with our favorite cousins, Great Grandma and Grandpa Fox, and Grandpa Jim...

Grandpa Jim just had ankle surgery last week, so Emily and I decided to make him some of his favorite cookies, oatmeal raisin.  Emily needed to taste them first to make sure they were tasty enough...



Grandpa Jim has to stay off his ankle for three months, so we brought him lots of goodies and things to read...



Playing peek-a-boo...




The next day we went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Fox.  Olivia was her normal happy self, smiling, laughing, and talking to her great grandma. 



I forgot my camera when we went to Auntie Anne's.  Olivia was spent a lot of time laying on a blanket playing with Charlie.  He absolutely loves her and sqeals with joy everytime he sees her.  While Anne and I were busy getting toys out for them to play with I caught Olivia rolling over out of the corner of my eye!  We couldn't believe it!  She rolled from her tummy to her back.  This little girl isn't wasting any time... and I'm not sure that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment