Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and a Halloween Party

Monday evening before Halloween we loaded up and headed to Fall City Farms to get our pumpkins.  They were a little more expensive, but we were happy to support our local farmers.






Daddy found the perfect pumpkin right away...





It took Mommy a little longer to find just the right pumpkins for her and Olivia...





The Friday evening before Halloween was the annual Pumpkin Carving Night at my school.  Tiffany and I have run this event for the past three years.  This year Zach and Olivia and Patrick and Kellan joined us!  We hadn't carved our pumpkins yet, so Zach brought them along.  The best part was we didn't have to clean up a big mess at home!








Saturday evening we were invited to a Halloween Party at Scott and Shanna's house.  It was a kid friendly party so at the last minute we decided to go.  We didn't have costumes and didn't want to spend a bunch of money so we decided to get creative.... Zach went as me "Vice Principal Mitchell" and I went as him "MT Electric Worker".  He wore his shirt, tie and slacks with my lanyard.  I printed out a picture of him and taped it to my ID badge.  I wore his construction t-shirt, sweatshirt, and hard hat.  It was perfect!!



 
Ty was a priest and Beth was "Snooky" from Jersey Shore...


Captain Morgan was my favorite costume of the night...



All the ladies...



No comments:

Post a Comment