Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I know I've been horrible about updating my blog... I still have July, August, September and October pictures to add.  I promise I'll update soon.  Until then, here was Olivia's first real Halloween....

She was a little Indian.  I fell in love with this dress and had to get it.  It made for the perfect costume.  My sister made her the adorable headband to finish it all off...





 



She absolutely LOVED trick-or-treating.  It only took her a few times watching the other kids and she right into place.  She would walk right up to the door, knock, take some candy and put it in her bag, then most of the time she tried to sneak on in the house to see what else was going on.  We'll work on the last part for next year.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment