Wednesday, February 27, 2013

July 2012 Camping at Steelhead Park

For the past couple of my dad and Patti have gifted us with a week of vacation together during the summer. This year we decided to head up to Steelhead park, just north of Concrete. The park was absolutely beautiful and couldn't have been more kid friendly.

We arrived on Sunday, July 22 (the day after we had celebrated Olivia's 1st birthday). It was a little crazy transitioning, but went well.

This post has been keeping me from updating my blog because I got started on it back in July and got the pictures all messed up. I've decided to just put a link to my sister's blog since she did a great job describing all the fun we had on this trip.  I know that's kind of cheating, but hey, sometimes mom's need a little help. :o)

July Camping at Steelhead Park (Days 1, 2, 3)

July Camping at Steelhead Park (Day 4)

July Camping at Steelhead Park (Days 5, 6, 7 & 8)




No comments:

Post a Comment