Friday, June 8, 2012

Sun Lakes 2012...

We headed over to Sun Lakes Park Resort again this year for our 24th Annual Family Reunion.  We headed over Thursday and to our delight missed the traffic like we were hoping for.  It was Olivia's first official camping trip!  She quickly became fascinated with the bathroom.  As soon as someone went inside and closed the door, she would crawl over and peer under... 




Zach quickly got to work on his sun tan...


While Grandma Emily, Olivia and I all played in the grass...






Friday morning we had some breakfast and Olivia quickly got to driving her car...




SO BIG!  One of Olivia's new "tricks"...



Saturday we got a surprise visit by Jordan and his mom, Briana.  I haven't seen them in years.  The last time I saw Jordan I think he was about 10.  It was a very nice surprise!


That night we had  a camp fire at Jim and Larry's campsite...


Sunday morning there was more playing in the grass while the adults prepared the Sunday morning breakfast feast...














Sunday afternoon was the traditional put put golf tournament...










After put put, Zach promised the kids he would play Water Wars with them...







Sunday evening was the potluck.  There are always so many delicious things to choose from!  Maddie, my cousin Leah's little girl was fascinated with Olivia the whole time.  She loved entertaining her!


Olivia let cousin Melissa get some baby time in...



Monday Zach joined the family for a beer tasting.  The beer was from a local brewery in Bremerton...


Grandma Emily and I walked Olivia around in her car.  This is her new favorite thing to do...







Monday evening we joined the Mandeville's for a family BBQ...


Some of Grandma's famous "yum yum" got spilled and the seagulls dive bombed us trying to eat it all...




Tuesday morning we got up, ate breakfast, got packed up and headed for home...


Olivia did an awesome job in the car.  It was a fun, fun trip with family. I can't wait for next year!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your pictures Jenny. It hurt my heart just a little to see all our peeps and the fun you had. I love the picture of Grandma smiling and Olivia looking under the bathroom door! Thanks for taking the picture of Brianna and Jordan for me. I don't think I would have recognized him!

    ReplyDelete