Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cousin Time (February 2013)


At the beginning of February Olivia and I headed up to Mount Vernon.  Anne and I took all of the kids to Jungle Playland.  Had I know I'd be crawling through tunnels and sliding down giant slides I would have worn my yoga pants!  The kids had a blast...



 

 
 


After Jungle Playland we decided to dress "the littles" in their Valentine's Day jammies and get some cute pictures of them.  They both love babies right now.  Luckily Charlie was willing to share one of his coveted babies with Olivia...
 





 
 

 
 

 
Later in the month the Joneses came down to our place to visit.  I made these cute Valentine's Day candy robots for all my kids in my class and for all of "our" kids as well.  The kids loved them!
 
 
 
 
Since we're all teachers we had President's Day off, but poor Zach had to work, so we decided to take the kids to his job site for a little visit and some rides on the track hoe...
 









Next stop was the Lego and Disney stores at Bellevue Square.  Then we headed home for some time outdoors. (I'm not sure if the dads or the kids had more fun!)...




 
 










"The littles" headed inside for some "jumping"...



 


Then we all calmed down for the night to watch Bolt.  The Jones kids had also been in much need of some sleeping bags so I was super excited when I found Lightening McQueen and Princess ones on sale at Target for $10!
 
 
 
 
I know I say it all the time, but I LOVE ME SOME COUSIN TIME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment