Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yum Yum!

We have yet to find a food that Olivia doesn't like.  At almost 8 months she's eaten everything from roasted mangoes and bananas to spinach and green beans.  She continues to be a great eater smacking her lips with delight!  My favorite cookbook is Tyler Florence's Fresh Start Cookbook.  A good friend gave it to me for a gift and it is one of the best gifts we've received.  It has the most wonderful easy recipes in it.  And for only a couple of dollars I can easily make a months worth of food.  I know it's organic, fresh, and best of all it tastes good!  I would recommend this cookbook to any mama who is interested in making her own baby food.  



Although it can get a little messy at times, Olivia LOVES to feed herself...






No comments:

Post a Comment