Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 Months - 28 Weeks





Wow!  Where has the time gone?  It scares me to think that only yesterday it feels like we were reading the positive pregnancy test and I was thinking ten months seemed a long ways away.  What scares me most is that I know if time flies being pregnant I can only imagine how it flies when you have a child.  It seems like only yesterday my niece Emily was born, and she'll be five in a couple of months!

I have definitely grown the last four weeks!  I keep looking at myself in the mirror wondering if this is really my body.  Pregnancy is such an amazing thing.  I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter how many pregnant women you are around in your life, when it happens to you, it's totally different! 

We begin our birthing classes this evening and I'm really excited.  I've been reading like crazy and am eager to feel even more prepared for the birth.  In my eyes, you can't ever be too prepared, especially for something as important as this!

I feel our little baby move multiple times every day.  Did I say multiple?  Because this little person LOVES to move.  It's so amazing and I love that Zach has also been able to feel the baby's movements a couple of times as well.  We definitely have a pattern down.  This little baby wakes up like clock work at 12:30 and 3:30 every morning.  He/she also is very active in the morning after breakfast, during the middle of the afternoon, and in the evening before bed.  Let's hope we stick to this schedule after birth! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment