Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Zach got to feel Baby M!

Little Baby M was VERY active all afternoon.  By the time I got home, made dinner, and we sat down to eat the baby was still jumping around.  I was certain if Zach pressed a little on my tummy he would be able to feel the baby.  Sure enough, after being reassured that the baby is well protected by the placenta, he pressed in a little and was amazed at what he felt.  The baby kicked him twice.  His exact words were, "Whoa! That's crazy!"  It was SO amazing.  I've been waiting for over two weeks now for this moment.  When I first felt the baby move, it was so amazing and made everything that much more realistic.  I knew if he could feel the baby it would make him feel the same way.  What an amazing journey this has been; I can't wait for it to continue!

2 comments:

  1. That is so special :-) That's something to write down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jenn M...I remember what it meant to me when I could feel Amy and Zeb kick. Indescribable! This is great to have, especially since I don't facebook! Thanks for posting! I enjoyed reading it all. Enjoy! Paula D.

    ReplyDelete