Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Olivia's Baptism

Sunday, October 9 we all joined together at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church in Snoqualmie for Olivia's Baptism.  Zach and I joined this parish about five months ago.  I love that it is a small parish and reminds me of Immaculate Conception where I grew up attending church and where Zach and I were married.  I also love that they have tons and tons of events and activities for children. 

Olivia wore Emily's baptism dress and was baptised in the shawl my grandma Bernie made for us when we were baptized.  My brother, my sister, me, all of my sister's kids, and Olivia have all been baptized in this shawl.  Olivia looked beautiful and was absolutely perfect the whole time.  It was a very memorable day.






Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church


The alter...


My sister made these beautiful shoes for Olivia to wear...




My sister and Bryan are Olivia's God Parents







Then my family joined us back at our house for some yummy food and celebration...


My sister brought this lovely cake...


Emily sure does love her little cousin.  She takes such good care of her!


Proud parents and God parents...


After lunch it was time for some delicious cake...



It turned out to be a great day!  We all had a great time celebrating God's love and our love for one another.  I love my family and was so happy they were there to share in this important day of Olivia's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment