Saturday, October 15, 2011

Play Dates

Last week while Grandma Emily was visiting we scheduled a play date with cousin Ava and her mommy Rachel.  Todd and Rachel, my cousins, live in Auburn.  I was so excited to find out that they only live about a half hour from us.  Ava is 8 months old and is the cutest thing!  Her and Olivia had a great time, while the adults enjoyed some "momma time".












Baby Ava had tons of hats and headbands that she had outgrown.  Rachel was so generous and gave us a ton of them.  This one is one of my favorites!  It's so soft, cozy, and warm.  It's perfect for winter!




My good friend and teaching teammate, Tiffany comes over almost every Tuesday and brings me lunch.  I know, I'm SO spoiled.  We enjoy our "momma time" and she fills me in on what is happening at Briarwood.  Her son Kellan is 10 months old and is the best tempered baby I have ever met.  He is always so happy.  Olivia and Kellan don't know it yet, but they're parents have already arranged their wedding.  I believe Zach offered Tiffany a goat and Patrick a case of beer as marriage gifts. 

This week I finally remembered to get my camera out and get some pictures of them playing.  Aren't they just precious?!






Kellan decided he liked Olivia's blankie better than his and snuggled up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment