Wednesday, January 18, 2012

After Christmas

A couple of days after Christmas my mom, brother, and the Joneses came down to visit.  We had SO much fun with all of these peeps!

The kids kept begging Zach to feed the fish... 



The kids testing out all of Olivia's toys...





I love this picture...


 This little girl loves her auntie...


My mom and brother left in the evening and headed home, while the Joneses stayed for a slumber party and a little ring-around-the-rosies...


A couple of weeks ago Anne was driving down the road and Jack started crying, "Oh no, the coffee, the coffee."  When Anne questioned him about what he was saying his response was, "I neeeed coffee, Mom!"  Anne realized that she had just driven past a Starbucks.  So... the next morning when we were having our coffee Jack insisted he needed some too.  He gulped it down and said, "Ahhh, it's tasty!"  (It was decaf of course.)





My mom and I have been doing puzzle after puzzle lately.  We were almost done with this one, and were happy to have Anne and Bryan finish it up for us...





The next morning Jack and Emily put on a music show for us...



 

We tried to convince them to stay another night, but they decided to leave late Thursday evening.  The sleeping arrangements were a little squished.

Friday afternoon my dad and Patti came down to visit.  I didn't get any pictures of them, but some pictures of Olivia playing with them. (You'll just have to picture my dad and Patti playing with her.)



We put Olivia in her jumper for the first time this month.  She loves it!  I have to say this is a good product.  I got it for Emily when she a baby and it's been through all three of the Jones' kids.  We're SO lucky to have inherited so many great things from them...






These two videos are really cute.  I couldn't figure out how to get them turned around...



She loves to lay up on her Boppy and play with her toys.  We just have to watch her very carefully because she scoots herself up over the Boppy and lands on her head...




She also started holding her own bottle this month.  She'll reach and grab it right out of your hands, put it in her mouth and start eating away...



No comments:

Post a Comment