Wednesday, September 16, 2015

April 2013

Olivia loves being "nakey" and because she's shown an interest in potty training she usually runs around without clothes on while we're at home.  On this particular day she put on her sun glasses, grabbed her new purse and was running around.  It was absolutely the cutest thing so I had to grab a quick picture...

 During my spring break Olivia and I went up to my sister's house and spent some time with the cousins.  Auntie painted Olivia's toe nails for the first time!  It was a bit of a challenge to get her to hold still, but she absolutely loved it!







After only one foot however, she was done holding still... so she went with one foot painted for several weeks until it wore off.




We went on a bike ride/walk around the neighborhood.  Bryan found a Geocatching "treasure map" so we went Geocatching during our walk.  The kids were SO excited to see what he found!







We went to the Dollar Store and got some glow sticks and other things to keep us busy throughout the week.  Charlie picked out this glow stick ghost mask.  He was absolutely hilarious!  When he put it on he turned into a ghost and chased me around the house saying, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" I couldn't stop laughing!




Trouble 1 and trouble 2!






When it comes to cooking, this little girl takes after her mama.  She loves to cook with me!






After all that hard work cooking this little girl needed a special treat.  So I mixed some chocolate milk from the dairy. (It's the best ever! I get it in glass bottles every once in a while as a special treat from the Fall City Market.)  She usually isn't really into sweets, but boy did she love her chocolate milk!






No comments:

Post a Comment