Wednesday, September 16, 2015

March 2013

We spent a lot of time playing outside in March.  This girl will stay outside all day everyday if we let her...



This is my all time favorite picture of Olivia and Zach to date...











I do believe Zach pushed her around on the dolly for at least an hour...






This is one of my favorite shots.  When I was little I used to love running around outside without my clothes on.  The neighbor would bring me home to my mom every time and ask her to please dress me.  I can sympathize.  Olivia can pretty much undress herself and absolutely LOVES to run around naked.  I love that she at least put her boots on before heading out the door...

 



We made a couple of trips to Fall City Elementary to play at the playground.  Olivia constantly amazes me at how fearless she is!  Of course she spent most of her time going down the tallest slide...










No comments:

Post a Comment