Wednesday, September 16, 2015

May Celebrations (2013)


We started our May celebrations celebrating my dad's birthday at Anthony's Homeport Restaurant in Anacortes.  This is our family's go to restaurant for special celebrations.  We were VERY fortunate that my mom offered to keep "the littles" at her house for us, so Anne and I actually got to enjoy our food while it was still hot!









The kids enjoyed some time playing in my mom's backyard after we got home from Anthony's...







The next day we met at my sister's house for a special lunch made by Zach and Bryan for Mother's Day. On the menu was scallop linguine, salad, and bread!



All of the moms with their kids!




I got my mom this really cute diaper bag that has cartoon images of the grandkids on it from Thirty-One...  



At the end of the month after we got home from Sun Lakes (posted next), we went to Kidz Bounce for the first time for a birthday party for one of Zach's friends little boys, Mason.  Olivia never ceases to amaze me.  She has absolutely no fear! I think you had to be there to truly appreciate how huge and tall this slide is.  No matter how many times she rolled and flipped down the slide, she still kept climbing to the top and going down...





Yes, that purple blur is her tumbling down the slide...















No comments:

Post a Comment