Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day Weekend



For the past few years we have gone "camping" at my dad's for Labor Day weekend.  So we loaded up the trailer and Olivia for her first camping trip!

Before all the eating began I decided to try and burn some calories by playing with my favorite niece and nephews.  We love to run, run, run around my dad's huge yard and play.  I know I keep saying this, but I can't wait for Olivia to be big enough to run around and have fun with her cousins!


We always have more than enough food and this year was no different.  We gorged on crab, smoked salmon, my dad's famous fried chicken, and for dessert I made peach cobbler with fresh peaches from our neighbor's peach tree.



Eat, drink, and be merry!




After all that food it was time for some lounging around...






After some R & R, the guys all headed over to the boat to hang out for a while.


And when it got a little chilly out I decided to sport my PBR pajamas.  My dad and Patti got Zach and I matching pairs for Christmas last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment