Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Rainbow Bath and a Big Girl Bed!

I'm still working on updating our pictures, but wanted to add this post in while it was current.  I'm hoping to get caught up over spring break next week.

I didn't want to buy Olivia candy for Easter so instead I got her some new art stuff, chalk, and bath art supplies.  She's never experienced bath crayons or the fizzy tablets that turn the water colors.  She thought they were the best thing ever!





Her beautiful art work...


 



I finally converted Olivia's crib into a toddler bed last night.  She of course ended up sleeping with us all night (she's cutting her two year molars) and didn't get to try it out.  So... I was very excited for her to try it out today.  She loves that she can climb in and out, jumping around.  She doesn't get out of it when she wakes up though.  Hopefully this is something that is not short lived...



No comments:

Post a Comment