Sunday, April 7, 2013

Labor Day Weekend (September 2012)


Sticking to tradition we headed up to Mount Vernon to my dad and Patti's for Labor Day weekend.  I love watching Olivia play with her cousins.  She wasted no time jumping in the Jeep with Emily...
 
 
 
 
Zach, my dad, and Bryan started playing a game of horse shoes...
  

 
 
 
Olivia jumped out of the jeep and decided to run around the yard for a while...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then it was time to eat.  We always have more than enough food and stuff ourselves.  Olivia had salmon, corn, and watermelon.  She's such a great eater!
 

My dad decided to try on her "trough" bib...
 
 

After dinner it was back to playing in the yard again...

 
  

 

 

 

 

 
 



 


Anne and Bryan had an 80's birthday party to attend later in September so Anne and I had gone shopping earlier in the day to look for costumes.  Anne did a little modeling for us...
 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment