Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Visit to MV (November/December 2012)

Once my sister's kids were feeling better, Olivia and I raced up to Mount Vernon to get in some much needed cousin time.  I think it's the longest I've ever gone without seeing my sister and the kids (almost 5 weeks)! 

When we got there Olivia quickly discovered the tee pee my sister sewed for her for Christmas.  She immediately tried it out...


 

 
Then the "littles" decided to play blocks together...


 She really is just trying to give Charlie a hug, but I know what you're thinking...



 
 

 These two would live their entire lives naked if we let them...



Trouble...


And before we left we attempted our annual candy cane pajama pictures...





After pictures Charlie tried pushing Olivia in the baby stroller...


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment