Thursday, April 11, 2013

Gordon's Pumpkin Patch in Mount Vernon (October 2012)

The last weekend in October Olivia and I headed back up to Mount Vernon to make our annual trip with the Joneses to Gordon's Pumpkin Patch.  Friday night we visited Grandma Emily...



Saturday we headed over to the Joneses to play for awhile before going to the little pumpkin patch to get pumpkins.  (They're way cheaper at the little pumpkin patch.)



 
 When we got home we spent Saturday evening digging out all of the pumpkins and roasting the seeds.  Charlie was very excited to start eating them...


My sister always does an exceptional job carving out the kids pumpkins since they're still too little to do it themselves.  Jack requested a choo-choo train...


Emily requested an owl...


Charlie wanted the monster pumpkin eating a little pumpkin...


And the traditional Jones family pumpkin...


Uncle Bryan with his girls...



I got this pumpkin for my brother because it looked like the perfect "crack".  My sister attached suspenders to it with a pair of Jack's jeans.  It was perfect!!


Sunday we headed out to Gordan's Pumpkin Patch with the Joneses and Uncle Mike.  I love that this is a family tradition, and it's been so nice having my brother back in Washington.  Olivia was such a little baby when we went last year.  It's absolutely amazing how much she has grown in just a year.  We had a great time taking pictures and looking at all of the festivities...







 

 
 

 
 
As you can tell I've been madly working to get caught up over break.  I already posted our Halloween pictures from 2012 on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment