Monday, April 11, 2011

5 months - 20 Weeks

The nausea and vomiting have seemed to have somewhat given me a little break this month.  I definitely still have my days.  Smells and stress definitely effect how I am feeling.  I'm still hopeful there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm waiting for the day when it goes away for good.  





We took a second trip back to Washington Imaging and had another wonderful experience with a technician.  She got some great pictures of our little baby who was actively moving again!  She also moved my due date forward one more day after doing several measurements; it's now August 11.


Look at those legs!


The baby kept grabbing at his/her foot and trying to put it in his/her mouth!


A great profile.


These are a little strange I admit.  Because the baby was moving around so much the technician did some 4-D pictures.  This is the newest technology and is what the baby actually looks like right now.  It's pretty crazy!  You can see the face, arm, and hand.


Zach said the baby was done having pictures taken, "No photos, please!" and put his/her arm over his/her face.  It's amazing to me to see the hand open wide and see the fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment