Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Mobile

I've been searching and searching for a mobile for Baby M's nursery.  I just couldn't find any that I liked.  I came across this great blog chic spaces for little faces and found just what I was looking for.  So over spring break, I began my project.  My sister has definitely always been the crafty one in our family (see the photos below of the onesies she made us for just a glimpse of what she can do), but I thought I'd give it a try and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I've also included some additional pictures of the nursery.  It's all coming together and it's so exciting!








5 comments:

  1. I love how the mobile turned out! I can'y wait to get down there and see the nursery in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out really cute and classy! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another site to inspire more diy fare- www.aloadofcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, the site I use for really cute backgrounds: http://shabbyblogs.com/?page_id=108

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great. Do you mind if I post it?

    ReplyDelete